- Unconsigned items will be held for 5 days after the pickup notification email has gone out to the consignor. If items are not picked up within the 5 day grace period, the items, including the bags they were brought in, will be automatically donated.
- Consigned items are displayed for 60 days. If an item doesn’t sell within the sale period, I will receive an expiration notice via email within a week of my expiration date. I have 5 days from the expiration notice to pick-up expired items, and unclaimed, expired items will be donated.
- Items are subject to mark downs of no more than 50% if necessary to sell the item. This can happen at any time during the consignment period, but is typically done one to two weeks prior to the expiration date. In rare circumstances, items are marked down sooner due to damage we missed during the buying process, or damage incurred on the sales floor.
- I acknowledge that there is a 1.5% credit card processing fee deducted from my consignment credit on the total sale of each of my items that is purchased using a credit card.
- By booking a consignment appointment, I guarantee that all items consigned with Creature are lawfully and entirely owned by me, or that I am acting on behalf of a person(s) who has given me authority to sell such items on their behalf.
Creature is not responsible for items damaged while on the sales floor; items lost due to theft; and items damaged or lost due to fire, earthquake or flood.